Job security, Mon to Fri work with 50-55 hours a week!
Buildsafe is a market leader in providing height safety systems and solutions within the building and construction space. Our Safety systems include Guardrail edge protection, Void protection Systems, working platforms, temporary fencing and Scaffolding. If you want to be part of an INNOVATIVE leader in the height safety industry and work with a dedicated and highly experienced team then this is the job for you!
The minimum requirement to be considered for work with Buildsafe is the following;
· LF Forklift License – mandatory
· Car License – mandatory
· Own reliable vehicle – mandatory
· Construction Induction card – mandatory
· MR/HR Truck Licence – desirable
· Is available to work 10am to 6/8pm
· Reliable and pro-active
· Demonstrated experience working in warehouse environments
· A strong commitment to safety & all OH&S policies
About the role
· Maintenance of equipment
· Loading and unloading trucks
· Stock put away and sorting
· Manual handling of up to 20kgs
· Cleaning and General Warehouse duties
· Operating Hand and Power tools
What Buildsafe can offer you?
We can offer you a great working environment, with a company committed to creating a healthy “REAL” culture that we are very proud of including a strong commitment to staff leadership and development programs.
At Buildsafe we are committed to giving individuals the right opportunity to succeed and assist where we can with career development. We can offer you consistent work, reward & recognition, and overall a great company.
Immediate starts available for the right individuals.
To apply for this job please visit the: Application Form