A Company that cares about your success in life!
Buildsafe are growing & we are seeking our next dynamic Branch Representative.
About the business:
As an industry market leader, we set the standard! Work for a well respected company in the residential construction sector that values talented employees with many perks and a supportive environment!
What you will be responsible for:
- Processing a high volume of email and phone bookings.
- Confirming jobs ready for the following day.
- Scheduling jobs for each truck for your branch.
- Reporting & Following up on missing or incorrect orders and bookings.
- Liaising with installers, branch managers and site supervisors.
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements.
Whats in it for you?
- Access to an onsite gym and table tennis
- Annual functions!
- Lunch on us every Friday!
- Great working environment and culture!
To be successful in the position, you will have:
- Excellent computer skills – experience using MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Reactive & proactive approach – Trouble shoot, problem solve and resolve
- concerns or issues
- Ability to read construction plans preferred, but not essential
- Be able to be across new computer systems and software easily
If you want to work within a dynamic company with a dedicated team, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com