A Company that cares about your success in life!
Buildsafe are seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to join our very successful Melbourne sales team.
What is on offer?
- Competitive salary package
- Onsite Gym
- Uniform Provided
- Lunch on us every Friday
- Great working environment and Culture
- Long term career paths
You will be responsible for:
- Completing all quoting requirements and documentation
- Preparing and documenting specific quotes in accordance with Buildsafe guidelines
- Calculating quantities and maintaining inventories for standard options to complement our product range
- Liaising with clients daily in regards to forecasting work and requirements
- Work autonomously and working alongside the VIC Account Managers
- Adhoc administration duties
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail;
- Excellent computer skills a must
- Ability to read residential construction plans preferred however can be learned.
- Trade background advantageous but not essential to apply.
- An interest in continuous improvement and a willingness to provide feedback to management;
- The ability to thrive in a goal driven team environment
In this role, you will be provided on the job training to fulfill your duties which will consist of working closely with the VIC Account Managers to support, assist and maximize sales throughout VIC. The role is full time and based at our head office in Keysborough. You will bring with you a strong administration background and an excellent telephone manner. If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com