A Company that cares about your success in life!
Working in residential construction assisting in installing and dismantling Scaffolds, you will be joining an existing crew and start training for a leading hand position. Our work is fast paced, and will see you working in teams on several scheduled jobs in any one day.
Whats in it for you?
- Ongoing consistent hours (40+hours per week)
- Monday – Friday (optional Saturday work available)
- Great hourly rate
- All Melbourne based work
You will be responsible for:
Erecting, dismantling of steel and aluminium scaffold systems
Submission of reports, work method statements and other documents as required.
Identifying/ assessing areas of risk and reporting unsafe conditions
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in Building & Construction
- White Card (Construction induction card)
- Basic Scaffold License (Mandatory)
- Valid Driver’s Licence – (Mandatory)
- Minimum of 6-12 months in domestic scaffolding
- Experience within a labour intensive/ heavy lifting environment
About the company:
At Buildsafe we are committed to giving individuals the right opportunity to succeed and assist where we can with career development. We can offer you, full training on all products, consistent work, career progression, reward & recognition, along with a great company culture.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com