A Company that cares about your success in life!
We are searching for a extremely motivated and self driven Branch Manager to be the driving force behind the continued growth and success of our business.
You will be accountable for managing and developing your team whilst ensuring that KPI’s are consistently achieved. You must be able effectively manage the customer relationship, develop improvement initiatives and set, manage and achieve budgets.
Key to your success will be your ability to improve the quality of service, the development and performance of staff, and compliance to relevant legislative requirements. You are a strong leader; you have strong operational knowledge, good business acumen and an accountable management style.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing Buildsafe branches, driving and assisting other managers
- Monitor and improve profitability
- Product installation quality and compliance through the management of the
- compliance team
- Provide Feedback to OHS Manager regarding whether content of training
- documents is accurate for practical application so that revisions and variations can be made to the documents.
- Branch Stock control
- Recruitment and Performance
- Invoicing & Profitability
- Truck/branch compliance
- Work Health and Safety Obligations at a Branch Level
- Driving our Buildsafe Workplace Culture
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Business Studies/Logistics – Highly regarded
- The capacity to analyse data and identify improvement opportunities
- Excellent understanding of the Construction industry
- Strong Management and Leadership skills
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must be I.T savvy
- Occupational Health and Safety legislation knowledge
- The capacity to lead process improvement in all areas
About the company:
For several years Buildsafe has successfully provided safety systems and solutions within the building and construction space. The majority of our products are designed in house and hold exclusivity within the marketplace, involving; Void Platform, Scaffold and Guardrail systems. With Branches based in Victoria, NSW and Queensland, Buildsafe is currently expanding our Victorian branches.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com