Job security, 40-50 hour week and a great crew!
Buildsafe is a market leader in providing height safety systems and solutions within the building and construction space. Our Safety systems include Guardrail edge protection, Void protection Systems, working platforms, temporary fencing and Scaffolding.
This is NOT project or commercial work, this is ongoing/consistent work, with our crews working anywhere from 45 – 55 hours per week Monday to Friday – 11.5 months of the year.
Working predominantly in the residential space, our work is fast paced, and will see you working on several scheduled jobs in any one day (involving house wraps and balconies).
The minimum requirement to be considered for work with Buildsafe is the following;
· Reliable transport
· Construction Induction card
· Current Driver’s MR license (or the willingness to get)
· Basic Scaffold ticket (Desirable)
You will also possess the following;
· Min 1 year Scaffolding
· A strong commitment to safety & all OH&S policies
· Ability to work as a representative of Buildsafe in a customer facing role
· PPE – Provide Steel Cap Boots (all other uniform provided for both Summer & Winter)
About the role
· Loading & unloading of trucks, ensuring that all required equipment is on board, components match the picking/gear list and that the loads are secured
· Transporting, erecting, dismantling of aluminium scaffold
· Submission of reports, truck maintenance records, work method statements and other documents as required
· Maintenance of equipment and tools
· Identifying/ assessing areas of risk and reporting unsafe condition
What Buildsafe can offer you
We can offer you a great working environment, with a company committed to creating a healthy “REAL” culture that we are very proud of including a strong commitment to staff leadership and development programs. At Buildsafe we are committed to giving individuals the right opportunity to succeed and assist where we can with career development. We can offer you consistent work, reward & recognition, and overall a great company.
Immediate starts available for the right individuals.
To apply for this job please visit the: Application Form